FMAS, MNAMS, FCLS, FIAGES, FICS, FAIS, FACRSI, DIPMAS, COLORECTAL,
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
1. FELLOWSHIP under The Association of Surgeons of India, no. FL 19201
2. FELLOW of Indian association of gastrointestinal and endoscopic surgeons no. 4635.
3. Fellow Association of minimal access surgeons of India no. cm 247.
4. MNAMS Member of National academy of medical sciences.
5 Fellow of international college of laparoscopic surgeons. F 241
6. Fellowship in Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery (FLHS) by Verwandeln Institute, Renai Medicity, kochi
7. FELLOW of international college of surgeons (FICS) 2018.
8. FELLOW OF ASSOCIATION OF COLORECTAL SURGEONS OF INDIA
9. DIPLOMA IN MINIMAL ACCESS SURGERY, (COLORECTAL)
GURU TEG BAHADUR HOSPITAL, DELHI
SAFDARJANG HOSPITAL, NEW DELHI
FORTIS HOSPITAL, DELHI
MAX HOSPITAL, DELHI
SIR GANGA RAM HOSPITAL, DELHI
B L KAPUR SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL
SAROJINI NAIDU MEDICAL COLLEGE, AGRA
SARASWATHI INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, PILAKHWA
SANTOSH MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL GHAZIABAD
Job Experience DETAILS
1. Junior resident at department of neurology, VARDHAMAN MAHAVIR MEDICAL COLLEGE, SAFDARJANG HOSPITAL new delhi jan 2008 to feb 2008.
2. Junior resident at casualty, DR. HEDGEVAR AROGYA SANSTHAN from june to july 2008.
3. Senior resident in general surgery and minimal access surgery in FORTIS HOSPITAL, Shalimar bagh from june 2012 to aug 2012.
4. Senior resident department of cardio thorasic surgery, SAFDARJANG HOSPITAL, new delhi from nov 2011 to may 2012.
5. Senior resident in department of urology in BL KAPUR SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL, new delhi from oct 2012 to feb 2013.
6. senior resident in department of general surgery in SAFDARJANG HOSPITAL since 14 march 2013 to 20 july 2013.
7. Senior resident in department of Surgery and Burns and Plastic Surgery, GTB HOSPITAL AND UNIVERSITY COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, SHAHDARA, DELHI 95 from 17 sept 2013 to 11 april 2015.
8. Senior resident in department of surgery in SAROJINI NAIDU MEDICAL COLLEGE AND HOSPITAL, AGRA FROM 13 APRIL 2015 TILL DATE.
9. Senior resident at saraswati institute of medical sciences, hapur from jan 2017 to june 2017.
10. Consultant minimal access and general surgeon, at Poddar nursing home, Ghaziabad since june 2017 TILL APRIL 2019
11. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR, GENERAL SURGERY AT SANTOSH MEDICAL COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY FROM APRIL 2019 TILL PRESENT
TRAININGS AND AWARDS
1. Short term Training programme “OPERATIVE LAPAROSCOPY –BASIC AND ADVANCED COURSE” IN DEPARTMENT of Surgical Disciples at AIIMS, NEW DELHI 110608, FROM 24 NOV 2014 TO 28 NOV 2014.
2. Short term Training programme
“LAPAROSCOPY –HERNIA SURGERY COURSE” IN DEPARTMENT of Surgical Disciples at AIIMS, NEW DELHI 110608, FROM 12 MAY 2014 TO 14 MAY 2014.
3. LAPAROSCOPIC HERNIA SOCIETY Hands on training course (FLH) UNDER VERWANDELN INSTITUTE from 19 march 2015 to 22 march 2015 at Sunrise Hospital, kochi, kerela.
4. A DAY WITH THE MASTER ON 5TH APRIL 2915 AT PGIMER AND DR. RML HOSPITAL.
5 Faculty at Selsicon 2015 held at sunrise hospital, kochi from 7-8 aug 15.
6. Chaired a session on short papers at Selsicon 2015 held at sunrise hospital, kochi from 7-8 aug 15.
7. Short term Training programme “Operative LAPAROSCOPY –suturing skills COURSE” IN DEPARTMENT of Surgical Disciples at AIIMS, NEW DELHI 110608, FROM 03 aug 2015 TO 05 aug 2015.
8. Faculty at Misiicon 2016 held at sunrise hospital, kochi from 21-23 oct 16.
9. Chaired a session on competetive papers at Misiicon 2016 held at sunrise hospital, kochi on 23 oct 16
10. Presented a video presentation on laparoscopic left Nepherectomy for 5cm mid pole RCC at Misiicon 2016 held at sunrise hospital, kochi on 23 oct 16
11. Faculty at miscon 2018, kochi, from 20-22 july 2018
12. Presented ‘written informed consent for safeguarding doctors from unnecessary legal harassment at miscon 2018 on 21st july 2018
13 Awarded Best Trainee Fellow In Laparoscopic Hernia Surgery Award at miscon 2018 on 21st july 2018 under verwandeln institute, kochi
1. A WIDE RANGE OF LAPAROSCOPIC ABDOMINAL SURGERIES LIKE
CHOLECYSTECTOMIES, VARIOUS HERNIOPLASTIES, APPENDICECTOMIES.
2. A WIDE VARIETY OF CANCER PROCEDURES- MRMS, THYROIDECTOMIES. WLES. SINGLE HOLE SURGERY- cholecystectomy, hysterectomy, appendicectomy.
3. ALL ABDOMINAL GI AND GENITO-URINARY SURGERIES
4. A WIDE RANGE OF SURGERIES FOR FISTULA IN ANO.
5. A WIDE RANGE OF COLIRECTAL SURGERIES FOR HAEMARRHOIDS, FISSURE INCLUDING
6. BASIC VASCULAR SURGERIES INCLUDING GRAFTS, VASCULAR ANASTOMOSIS,
VARICOSE VEIN SURGERIES.
7. ALL HERNIA SURGERIES including lap/ open inguinal ventral, complicated/
8. All STONE SURGERIES INCLUDING OPEN/ MINIMALLY INVASIVE RENAL, URETERIC, BLADDER STONES.
10 THYROID AND OTHER NECK SURGERIES.
12. A WIDE SPECTRUM OF SURGERIES OF BREAST DISEASES, BENIGN AND MALIGNANT.
13. A WIDE VARIETY OF TRAUMA SURGERIES, SALVAGE PROCEDURES.
14. All kinds of gynaecological procedures like NDVH, PROLAPSE SURGERIES, LAPAROSCOPIC PROCEDURES LIKE TLH, MYOMECTOMIES.
Register to Review.